Play Fun Christmas Games
Christmas Coloring Games
Christmas Activities and Traditions
A few fun Christmas Activities that can make new wonderful Christmas Traditions for your family and friends!
The Reindeer Antler Game
Players needed: 4 - 16 (or more players - you need 2 - 4 teams, with 4 players per team).
Items needed: Pantyhose (regular, not support - one pair per player), two balloons per player (large, long or oval - not round).
How to play: There is one leader who yells the word "go." At that point, each team begins to blow up their balloons and stuff one into each side of the pantyhose leg, making it look like Reindeer Antlers. Once the task is finished, the first team member to do so (on each team) must sing the first verse of whatever Christmas Carol has been chosen ahead of time. The first team to finish completely wins the game and some prize.
The Reindeer Antler Game
This is a fun game, but please make sure an adult is with the kids to supervise at all times for safety.
Players: Teams are comprised of equal amounts, just divide how many people by drawing numbers out of a hat. Team 1, Team 2 and so on. If there is an odd number of kids or adults, flip a coin for the last person to draw.
Items needed: Bags to hold list items. A watch for each team. Prizes for each member of the winning team.
How to play: There is a set amount of time that each team has to go out into the neighborhood and find what's on your list. Here is an example of a list you might want to use, take away from or add too. For pictures, it's acceptable to use a camera phone. Have fun!
- A picture of a nativity scene
- A picture of a tree garland
- A bag filled with Apple Cider
- Two pieces of Chocolate Fudge
- 1 package of hot cocoa mix
- 1 bunch of mistletoe
- Three pieces of Christmas Candy not already listed.
- Red poinsettia leaf (get permission from the owner before you pick it).
- A bag filled with Egg Nog
- A Candy Cane
- Silver Tree Tinsel
- A Christmas Stocking
- A green christmas light bulb
- A picture of outside decorations
- 1 ornament (make sure to return to owner.)
- 1 Ornament hook
- A piece of a Christmas Tree (get permission and only take a needle or two)
- A Christmas candle
- A picture of Christmas Carolers
- A neighbor willing to come back
- A picture of a live nativity scene
- 1 pinecone
- A decorated Sugar Cookie
- A picture of a Hanukkah or Advent Wreath with a candle lit.
Christmas With Love Hosted and Written by (unless otherwise specified) Jaci Rae.
Copyright, Jaci Rae and North Shore Records, Inc.